If you have Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube accounts, please follow us! It is a great way to stay in contact with your friends from camp and to find out more about Camp Northwest!
© CAMP NORTHWEST 2018
CAMP NORTHWEST IS A MINISTRY OF WESTSIDE BAPTIST CHURCH
The camper registration form instructs the parents to turn in the completed form and payment to the church they are coming with. We ask that a church sponsor collect the forms and payment.
Go to the sponsor registration page and sign up to be a sponsor for your church. You will then be able to create your own password and login to see all the campers who have registered with your church. If you are able to log in but you do not see your church, please let us know immediately. Also, if you know of campers that have registered online, but you do not see them, let us know.
The church sponsor should collect payments and mail in all completed forms together with a group check if possible. Please indicate the amount of funds to be applied to each camper on the group form as well. Download the group form by clicking the button on the left that says "Payment Sheet" or click here.
Simply click the button on the left that says "View Your Registered Campers" or click here. One sponsor from each church will be emailed a link to create an account. The sponsor will use their email and whatever password they choose to log in. When logged in, the sponsor will be able to see his campers who have registered and know how much they have paid. If additional sponsor accounts are needed, please contact us.
- Encourage campers who are not registered to register!
- Collect all payments from your campers (including the down payment).
- Collect forms and payments from campers who did not register online and mail them to Attn: Camp Northwest 1375 Irving RD. Eugene, OR 97404.
- Prepare your church campers for camp. Make sure you know the rules and medication guidelines.
- Make sure your campers have their medication in their original containers before leaving for camp.
- Be in constant communication with your campers and their parents.
Camp Northwest does not provide transportation to and from camp. It is up to the church you are coming with to provide transportation. If for some reason your church does not provide transportation or you are not coming with a church, it is up to you to make arrangments for your transportation. Directions to the camp property can be found on our contact page.