If you have Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube accounts, please follow us! It is a great way to stay in contact with your friends from camp and to find out more about Camp Northwest!
© CAMP NORTHWEST 2018
CAMP NORTHWEST IS A MINISTRY OF WESTSIDE BAPTIST CHURCH
Camper Registration Questions
We highly recommend that you register your camper(s) online. Registering online is simple and very helpful. When you create an account you will be able to go back to the registration page and log in to make changes, add more campers, delete campers, and see your payment balance. When you register you will use an email address and password. Make sure you write down your login information in a secure place for reference. This is a secure page and all information is encrypted. We value your security. If you prefer to register by mail, you can download and print the form here.
All payments, including your down payment, must be paid through the church you are coming with. Individuals not coming with a church group should pay Camp Northwest directly. Your church will be able to pay the $50 down payment online if they desire.
All awarded scholarships will be applied to your campers fee. Please note that the scholarship amount does not apply towards your down payment.
All payments must go through your church. You should have a camp sponsor in your church who can collect your payments for camp and answer questions you may have. Your church will pay the down payment (online or by mail) and then will pay the rest with one check either by mail or during camp registration.
- Registration cost is $220 a camper
- Early registration cost is $210 a camper
- Registration cost after July 5th for Junior Week and after August 1st for Senior Week is $230 a camper
- General contact information
- Medical information
- All medication information (medication name, dosage, frequency)
- Emergency contact information
- Health insurance information (if applicable)
- Allergy information
- Early registration discount by mail: Mail-in registration must be postmarked by June 14 for Junior Camp and July 19 for Senior Camp*
- Early registration discount online: Online registration must be completed by June 14 for Junior Camp and July 19 for Senior Camp*
*The down payment must be paid by the early registration deadlines to receive the discounted price. This payment must be made through your church.
Only a parent or legal guardian can register a camper. There is an agreement section that includes a digital signature that ONLY a parent or guardian can sign.
Yes, but your $50 registration fee cannot be refunded. We purchase food and equipment for campers as they register. We calculate who is coming and base our purchases off that number. If someone from your church signs up in the cancelled camper's spot, the cancellation fee is waived. Please notify us immediately of any cancellations on our contact page or call 541-689-6325 and speak with Pastor Nathan Damm. You can read the full refund policy here.